Highly Accurate, Without the Workload
The DataHawk Post-Processing Kinematic (PPK) drone offers a large range of opportunities for surveying and mapping, combining high-resolution aerial photography with high-accuracy topographic data.
At QuestUAV all our solutions have an in-built Parachute-Landing feature to give the pilot a safe and controlled landing option, available at just the flick of a deidicated button.
The DataHawk is well suited to monitor linear infrastructure e.g., road, railways, pipelines etc. whilst being able to give a fast overview on environmental challenges such as:
- Coastal erosion
- Volcanic activity
- Inspired by survey professionals, fully autonomous UAV
- Quick setup with the ability to launch by hand or using the AirDock launch system.
- In high wind conditions the powerful launch line system will help achieve optimum launches
- Ability for auto landing, belly landing or parachute
- Geo-referenced aerial images for 2D and 3D mapping
- Surveying unexplored large areas with high accuracy and high-resolution cameras
- Referencing of orthomosaics and 3D models without the need of physical Ground Control Points (GCPs)
- Reduced infield time traditional terrestrial surveying, saving you time and cost
To find out more, speak to an industry expert, or to open an enquiry with our sales team, please click the button below.